Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 5 mins
- ¾ cup (180 mL) all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (125 mL) cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 mL) salt
- ¼ teaspoon (1 mL) baking soda
- 1 cup (250 mL) brown sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup (125 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces (60 g) chocolate chips (or dark chocolate chunks), melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, applesauce, yogurt, melted chocolate, eggs, and vegetable oil.
- Using a spatula, gradually fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter into mini-muffin cups or mini-financier molds, and bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Hubert' s Tip: You can also bake these brownies in an 8-inch (20 cm) square dish, but make sure to increase the cooking time to 30 to 35 minutes.