April 20, 2015
It’s time to meet the Disgusting Critters:
- I am shaped like a tube.
- I can live in many different habitats.
- I don’t have any eyes.
- I can help people catch fish.
I am The Worm!
- I look like a mouse, but am bigger and meaner.
- I have a long tail.
- I have sharp teeth.
- I am very intelligent.
I am The Rat!
- I look a lot like a snail, but don’t have a shell.
- I don’t have any legs.
- I am covered in a thick and slimy liquid.
- I play an important role in our environment.
I am The Slug!
- I am covered in hair.
- I can walk on the walls and ceiling.
- I spit on my food before I eat it.
- I am just over half a centimeter long.
I am The Fly!
- I have a transparent belly.
- I live on human blood.
- I have short, stubby legs.
- I am the size of a sesame seed.
I am Head Lice!
- I have eight legs.
- I have four pairs of eyes.
- I can lay up to a thousand eggs.
- I can mimic my prey.
I am The Spider!