Hazlitt is a home for writers and artists to tell the best stories about the things that matter most to them. Be it art, sound, or text, fiction or non-fiction, humour or criticism, Hazlitt is essential Internet: humane, diverse, and committed to stories and writers not heard anywhere else.
What we’re looking for:
Hazlitt accepts original journalism, investigative features, international reporting, interviews, profiles, essays (personal, literary, illustrated, and photo), comics, cultural criticism, humour, and audio pitches.
We do not publish book reviews.
If you’re thinking of pitching to us, start here:
1. The Real Lolita
3. Swim Thru Fire
4. How Predators Get Away With It
5. Vice: We’ve Been Had, and We Let It Happen
6. The Year in Thickness
7. Notable Mugs: The Complete Series
8. Right Now, Forever
9. What Does Murderous Hate Ask of You?
10. The Arcade, Episode 37, Featuring Ben Lerner
You can pitch to us through Submittable.