1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Prize consists of:
- A Penguin Random House library expertly curated to match your reading preferences valued at $250.00.
- Total Value: $250.00 CAD
3. Contest opens on January 4th and closes on Feb 1st. The draw will be held on or around February 2nd. The winner will be randomly selected from our pool of registrants, and will be notified by email. If we do not receive a response to our email within 5 days, a new winner will be chosen. The chances of being selected depend upon the number of entries at the time of winner selection.
4. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are not transferable, and have no cash surrender value. Shipping costs associated with prize delivery are incurred by Penguin Random House Canada.
5. Contests are open to all Canadian residents over the age of 19, except the residents of the province of Québec, employees of Penguin Random House Canada, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, or members of their immediate families.
6. Penguin Random House Canada. will not be responsible for telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in these contests.
7. Penguin Random House Canada maintains the right to use registered member names, email addresses, and postal codes for the purpose of administering the contests, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winners.
8. For a list of winners, indicate the contest name, contest month, and book title/prize name and send a self-addressed envelope bearing sufficient postage to:
Digital Detox Contest
Penguin Random House Canada
320 Front Street West, Suite 1400
Toronto, ON M5V 3B6