The Black Girl's Guide to the Fabulous Life
• Soul Power: Sizzle with radiance from the inside out
• Queen Me: Treats to perk you up when the blues have got you down
• Superfly: How to heat up your wardrobe without scorching your self-confidence
• Fit and Fine: A toned body plus a healthy mind equals a sensational you
• Beauty . . . Moi Way: Enhancing fabulous you
• Fun and Frolic: Perfecting your swerve
• Fête Accompli: Entertaining wtih style and soul
• Date-o-Rama: The fast track to vixenhood
• Mane Intrigue: Straight talk on finding a hairstyle that's as fabulous as you are
• Luxe Life: The fine art of indulgence
Beautylicious!also shares know-how from the Patron Saints of Fabulosity, along with tips for becoming a favorite hostess (and a favorite guest), staying cool in heated situations, and finessing that saucy outlook on life. The ideal gift, Beautylicious! sparkles with fun and flair.
READ AN EXCERPT
I'm a winner, baby.
-Diana Ross, Mahogany
Literary wit and bon vivant Oscar Wilde said, "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance." These are the words to live by. This is the bedrock of beautyliciousness: self-acceptance. Self-acceptance and self-...
“From fly fashion tips and time-honored beauty basics to smart entertaining and dating rules for today’s diva, BEAUTYLICIOUS! might very well be the only accessory any real diva can’t live without! Stylish sisters should listen up—and arm each and every girlfriend with their own copy.” —Lloyd Boston, author of MAKE OVER YOUR MAN and Fashion Editor for NBC’s Today Show